Name and contact details of the controller
University of Debrecen
Data Controller's Representative
Prof. Dr. Zoltán Bács, Chancellor
Debrecen, 4032 University Square 1.
+36 52 512 900
Legislation on data processing
The data controller data processing of the University of Debrecen is subject to the following legal provisions:
-Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
-Act CXII of 2011 on Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information
-Act CCIV of 2011 on National Higher Education
Data processing by the controller
Presentation and purpose of data processing:
University Day is all about togetherness and fun. This year we can welcome the new school year together again in the framework of a gigantic opening event hosted by Nagyerdei Stadium. In 2023, the organizers of the event will place the emphasis of the program on the family, asking for the help of the participating student for its implementation. Students who would like their own family members to appear at the flag parade can send a family photo on the https://youday.hu/ interface. In connection with the management of image recordings, the University performs the following data management activities.
Scope of processed data: name of student, image of persons in family photo submitted by him
Legal basis for data processing: Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR: the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes; Article 9(2)(a) GDPR: the data subject has given his or her explicit consent to the processing of such personal data for one or more specific purposes.
Duration of data processing: the data will be processed by the University of Debrecen until the end of the implementation of the event.
Persons with access: The data may be accessed by the staff responsible for organizing, coordinating and performing the task, who are bound by confidentiality and legal responsibility.
Data transfer: Personal data will not be transferred outside your organization
Rights of data subjects and rules governing the exercise of rights
Right to information
In accordance with Article 15 (1) of the GDPR, the data subject may request information about the personal data processed by the University of Debrecen.
Right to request a copy
Pursuant to Article 15 (3) to (4) of the GDPR, the data subject may request a copy of the personal data processed by the University of Debrecen.
Right to rectification
Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, we will amend and clarify your personal data in accordance with your request.
Right to restriction
The data subject may request restriction of processing in the following cases:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, we will restrict the processing until the accuracy of the personal data is verified by the University of Debrecen;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the University of Debrecen as data controller no longer needs the personal data, but the data subject requires them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- If you exercise your right to object, we will limit data processing to the period during which we examine the lawfulness of your request.
If the data subject considers that the data processing of the University of Debrecen does not comply with the legal requirements, he or she may initiate proceedings of the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (postal address: 1363 Budapest, Pf.: 9., e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) or turn to court.
Declaration of consent
- Pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR) - I voluntarily and expressly consent to the University of Debrecen Data Controller at the yoUDay 2023 event for the purpose of visually displaying the topic of family He uses family photos provided by me, which contain images of himself and my family members.
- I declare that I have informed my family members mentioned in the recordings about data processing, and the transmission of the recordings to the University of Debrecen is based on their consent.